Nothing makes me happier than to be able to help women with their personal style and wardrobes; and I absolutely, positively LOVE writing this blog!
I get a real kick out of seeing the stats of how many people read my posts, so instead of giving you my top 10 blog posts of 2019, I’m sharing my Top 10 Most Read Blog Posts of the Decade.
In case you didn’t know, I’ve been writing the blog since 2007. And a post from 2011 shows up in these most popular posts!
That’s right…For the most part, I write on topics that are pretty evergreen. Sure, I report on trends, but you can definitely count on me writing style tips that you can use no matter what’s in style or what your personal style is.
So…without much further ado, here’s my count down of Elements of Image’s
Top 10 Blog Posts of the Decade
- Spring Dressing for Your Body Type// Really, the only thing “spring” about this article are a few dresses. Click through to figure out your body type and tips for what to wear.
- 7 Tips for Wearing Rose Gold// Rose gold isn’t as hot as it was back in 2017, but it’s a classic and still pretty popular in stores and even in fine jewelry.
- 3 Reasons Personal Style is Important// Spoiler alert…there are WAY more reasons than just 3, but these are biggies…and you’ll find some super cute outfit ideas!
- Secrets to Layering Necklaces Like a Pro// If you feel like you never get it right when you’re trying to layer necklaces check out these tips. I’m thinking of making a new video on this topic…would you like that?
- How to Wear High Waisted Pants and Skirts If You’re Short Waisted// Yeah…I’m pretty short waisted. I might have written this on for myself, LOL.
- Petite Dressing if You’re Short Waisted// As a petite you can wear almost anything your taller sisters can, but here are a few tips to get you looking even more fab!
- How to Dress a Short Torso// Here’s a great tip if you’re average height or tall…you’ve maybe never considered it. And be sure to scroll down and read the comments—you’ll find you’re in really good company.
- How to Make Your Short Legs Look Longer// Here’s some love for you gals who want to stretch your legs a bit.
- 6 Style Tips for Short Waisted Women// Based on the number of readers and comments on the subject, there are definitely a lot of short waisted women out there! (I actually find more of my clients to be short waisted than long waisted too.
- Determining Your Body’s Vertical Balance// Essentially this post helps you figure out if you’re short waisted, long waisted or balanced. It’s interesting what a popular topic this is, yet you NEVER see it explained in fashion magazines or sites. If you have a hard time finding clothes, be sure to check this post out…your vertical balance may be the last ingredient standing between you looking good and looking great!
I hope you liked this top 10 list! As always, feel free to let me know what topics you want to see on the blog.
Before You Go…
At Last, a complete resource with all the stores with sizes and proportions to fit your unique shape!
No matter what your body type, in this guide, you'll find more shops and sites than you ever knew existed... that cater to just your size, height and shape!